The Raccoon The Raccoon

This was great for a first animation! The frames transition very smoothly, despite being simple.

Twitch Draws Pokemon Twitch Draws Pokemon

Jesus Christ, I love this.

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

Барсуки барсуки барсуки барсуки гриб гриб!

Rayman - Slap Flap, & Go! Rayman - Slap Flap, & Go!

Good job, Ubisoft. You've convinced me to buy Rayman Origins.

Climb the BIGWALL Climb the BIGWALL

The game plays pretty well and I can't spot any glitches, but one serious problem is that it is almost impossible to see a rock quickly enough to move out of its way. Perhaps lowering the character's sprite and/or decreasing the size of the rocks would make the game feel more equitable to the player. However, this problem is eliminated by another problem: the pattern in which the rocks fall. Once I realized there was a five-step pattern, the game suddenly became hilariously easy.

Perhaps when I point out these issues, I am not considerate of the fact that the entire game was made in three days. This is a pretty neat time killer, but it could use some work.

Shooting in the Dark Shooting in the Dark

The concept is very nice and it's easy to tell that lots of effort was put into the project, but there are quite a few bugs that interfere with the gameplay immensely. I'm sure this game will be much more positively reviewed if the bugs were to be worked out.

Dansu No Hana Dansu No Hana

I really like this! Each instrument goes together well and overall the composition is very fun to listen to. Excellent job!

Ectisity responds:

Thx for the nice words :D. Glad you liked it ;).
I'll make sure to make more and better music in the future :)-

Duet for Piano and Trombone Duet for Piano and Trombone

I really loved this! The piano and trombone went together beautifully and the piece definitely mixes jazz and classical music together quite nicely. As Wayv said, the recording quality is a bit poor. But other than that, the track still sounds really great overall. Amazing job!

rluebbert responds:

Thank you! I will definitely try to get better at working with my recordings to get good sound quality.

A Jewish Barber A Jewish Barber

I personally think you are very talented and that you put a lot of effort into your articulation. Keep up the great work!

OneReallyMadMan responds:

Thank you! :D Sorry I hadn't noticed your message or request, I'm still a newgrounds newbie.